Welcome to my blog!

You may move the clouds around, or simply stare at the shocked apple.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lol..i just watch the million singer show on 17 may and bang bang tang won 6000(Taiwan 300 dollars)!!although very little la..but I believe that is quite a lot compared to mo fan qi bang which won 0 dollars in august 2008..lols..then also on that episode xiao yu changed his hair style..he had not appeared in mfbbt for the past 1 week but his hair grew very long during that 1 weeks time..i dun think his hair will grow that fast ba..but I hope that that was his hair for bbt new album!!cause it is better the past short hair..at least much nicer..although choco 7 had all changed their hair,but l0llip0p only have wang zi,xiao yu,xiao jie,ah wei that have changed a new hairstyle..maybe ao quan and weilian also got change but just I didn’t realize..=.=

9:24 PM